A health camp was organized by Akshay Dhoke Memorial Trust in 2018.
24th December 2017: Arogyam Shibir was organized by Akshay Dhoke Memorial Trust to mark the Death Anniversary of Late Shri Moreshvarrao Ganpatrao Dhoke, the grandfather of Akshay Dhoke.
18th September 2017: Blood Donation Camp was organized by Akshay Dhoke Memorial Trust. The camp was inaugurated by Hon. Mayor of Nagpur, Mrs. Nanda Jichkar in presence of Mr. Brijeshkumar Gupta, DRM, Central Railway.
18th September 2016: Blood Donation Camp was organized by Akshay Dhoke Memorial Trust. The camp was inaugurated by Film Director Nagraj Manjule
14th September 2015: Government Medical College Nagpur appreciated the Trust’s continuous social service efforts and the blood donation camp witnessed a huge attendance.
Erection of dust bins in prime locations of Nagpur.
January 2015: Blood donation Camp was organized at Railway Cricket Ground, Ajni (Nagpur).
September 2014: On the 2nd anniversary of Akshay’s demise, blood donation and health check-up camp were organized.
15th Feb 2014 – Childhood Cancer Day
- 12th, 13th, 14th October 2013: Cleanliness drive held at Diksha Bhoomi, Nagpur.
- 2nd to 10th October 2013: Participated in “GREEN CITY, CLEAN CITY” drive by NMC.
- Blood donation camp at Scientific Hall, Laxmi Nagar, Nagpur & Somalwar high school, Khamla.
- Prize distribution to Toppers of Somalwar School & Ambedkar College.
- Official Website Launching.
- Ambulance was donated to Government Medical College, Nagpur.
12th & 13th April 2013: Camp held at Railway Hospital, Nagpur.
14th April 2013: Camp organised at Parcel office Indian Railway, Nagpur.
24th December 2012: Eye checkup camp at Village Khedi GG, Tehsil – Narkhed.
26th January 2013: Spectacles were distributed at Village Khedi GG, Tehsil – Narkhed.